Thursday 24 March 2011

I think I may have stumbled across a brilliant plan.

Browsing through my standard daily website updates, I stumbled across a geek who tossed some bluetooth junk in an old helicopter helmet for busting up other nerds in war games on his PS3. Inspired, I thought I could re-purpose this idea into a use that isn't shamelessly nerdy. In fact, I suspect that it is objectively bad-ass.


Yes, I'm talking of course of motorcycle helmets. In a dazzling display of selflessness, I've even taken it upon myself to provide my faithful readers with options.





Last but obviously not least, the exquisite and requisite comedy option.


What is even more tantalizing is the prospect of how animately my brain would explode in the event of even a minor impact, as a direct result of what I imagine are helmets completely ineffective for my proposed purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment